The distinctive feature of this advertising format is the establishment of quick visual contact through the dynamism and vibrancy of the plot, achieved by screens with a resolution of 1920x1080 px. The color depth conveys the richest tones. Such maximum effect in attracting consumer attention cannot be achieved with regular advertising placements.
Since 2019, our clients had the opportunity to place their advertising materials only on video stands at Boryspil Airport. To date, we have expanded our boundaries and offer:
- 46 video stands at the largest airport in Western Ukraine – Lviv Danylo Halytskyi International Airport;
- 26 video stands at the top eastern airport – Kharkiv International Airport;
- 44 video stands at one of the largest airports in our country – Odessa International Airport.
Thanks to these advertising platforms, we achieve full coverage of passenger traffic since they are:
- Placed in all areas of the airport, with the highest concentration in the international departure/arrival zone, which experiences the largest passenger flow;
- Characterized by unobtrusiveness in perception. While awaiting their flight, each passenger attentively observes everything within their line of sight;
- Providing a prolonged advertising contact. The image quality allows capturing attention and holding the gaze.
Creativity, style, and modernity should define the appearance of any airport in our country. Without digitizing this space, achieving a contemporary look is impossible. Video stands with original plots are highly relevant in this context. They add sophistication, emphasize the businesslike appearance of the interior, and always attract maximum attention from passengers.
Don't miss the unique opportunity for effective promotion of your product or services among an audience with medium and high income levels – order advertising placement on video stands in the best airports of Ukraine today!